‘How to sell my story to the Daily Mail?’
Sell your story with a bylined Daily Mail writer. Alison Smith-Squire is a regular writer for the Daily Mail – selling News stories, real-life features to Femail and Life & Style and Health every week.
Whatever your story, Alison will tell you straightaway if it is right for the Daily Mail, Mail Online or the Mail on Sunday. And if it is, then Alison Smith-Squire will personally write your story for you…
Read Alison’s stories below and on Mail Online. And read about how to get your story published in the The Daily Mail, Mail On Sunday, Mail Online, Femail, Life & Style and Health pages …
Why sell a story to the Daily Mail via Alison at Featureworld?
* Alison has a direct route to all the editors at the Daily Mail and Mail On Sunday. Your story will be seen fast by the right editor in the right department.
* You interview will be done by Alison. You will approve your copy. You story will read back to you personally by Alison before it is printed.
* Find out about the sell my story package with no fees to you.
* We make sure you are always paid. Payments are made directly into your bank account within seven days of publication.
* After your story has appeared in the Mail we can sell your story again (if you wish) to another newspaper or sell your story to a magazine – or even abroad. You can even sell your story to TV. You are paid every time you appear on television or your story is printed.
Is your story suitable for the The Daily Mail? Find out today by contacting Featureworld using the form to the right >>>
Selling a story to Daily Mail, Mail On Sunday newspaper or Mail Online guarantees you far-reaching publicity.
The Daily Mail likes: real-life emotional stories, health stories, animal and pet stories, news stories, stories about the Royals and celebrities.
Selling a story to the Daily Mail.
Your story will be published in one of the biggest selling newspapers in the UK. It has a daily readership of over 4million. Mail Online is one of the biggest newspaper websites in the world with over 100 million unique visitors per month.
The Daily Mail is known for championing the stories of the ordinary person. It regularly breaks exclusive news stories and carries out investigations. It is also renowned for its well-researched features, in-depth reports and often controversial opinions. The newspaper aims to be thought-provoking and doesn’t shy away from covering delicate issues.
The Daily Mail has the biggest female readership of all the UK national newspapers (over 50% of its readers are women). It has great features pages – its Femail section, which champions real life stories, is printed every Thursday. There is also a Health section on Tuesdays and a money section on Wednesdays. A TV guide comes free with Saturday’s edition.
See a small selection of stories Alison has written in The Daily Mail newspaper below … and see even more stories sold to the Daily Mail here.
Want to sell your story to another newspaper?
Click here: Sell my Story to a newspaper
Want to sell your story to a magazine?
Click here: Sell my Story to a magazine