Leah Suchecki’s shocking story appears in THAT’S LIFE magazine…
Having already appeared via Featureworld over two pages of THE SUN newspaper, we were delighted to gain Leah Suchecki more publicity with top women’s real-life read, That’s Life.
After having a boob job, Leah was delighted with her new breasts – which for years never caused her any problems.
Then one day her right boob started to swell… and swell. After many trips to the doctor is turned out her breasts had been made with the toxic PIP implants and the right one was leaking.
The build up of fluid had caused her breast to swell alarmingly. But what is perhaps more shocking is how long it took doctors to react. Eventually – and just in time as Leah could have contracted potentially fatal blood poisoning – she was admitted to hospital and the implant was removed.
Leah was horrified and worried that she could be left with lasting damage from the leaking implant.
However, she loved her bigger boobs and is now set to have them replaced.
If you have a story about your breasts? Perhaps you have had surgery or plan to have a boob job? Contact us with your breast story using the form to the right of this page for more details…