Selling your story to The Sun newspaper…
Before you sell your story to a newspaper talk to Featureworld FIRST.
How to get your story published in The Sun…
Why sell your story to The Sun via Featureworld?
* ensures your story is seen by the right editor at in the right department.
* ensures your copy is read back to you before it is printed in the newspaper.
* Free independent advice. Read more about our free sell my story package with no fees to you.
* We make sure you are always paid. Payments made directly to your bank account within seven days of publication.
* After your story has appeared in The Sun via Featureworld we can sell your story on to another newspaper, magazine TV and even abroad. You are paid every time your story is printed.
The Sun newspaper likes: Wacky and weird stories, unusual true life stories, news stories, sexy stories, stories about celebrities, amazing photos, shocking real life exposes.
Why sell a story to the Sun? It is Britain’s biggest selling newspaper, with an average circulation of over 2.6million copies a day.
The Sun is known for breaking exclusive news stories, sports-led and celebrity splashes. But The Sun also prints in-depth features and reports with a vibrant women’s section and a respected health section, which comes out every Thursday.
The Sun publishes seven days a week so when a story is placed with them, there are lots of opportunities to run it. Fabulous magazine is also part of The Sun. This magazine has won awards for its clever design and comes free with the Sun on Sunday.
The Sun champions ordinary peoples’ stories – and in the past has run notable campaigns such as Help for Heroes (help for those in the armed forces).
See a small selection of stories we’ve placed in The Sun newspaper below and click here for the latest Sun Stories via Featureworld.
Want to sell your story to another newspaper?
Click here: Sell my Story to a newspaper
Want to sell your story to a magazine?
Click here: Sell my Story to a magazine