Selling your story to The Sun newspaper…
Firstly take some free advice. Featureworld LOVES The Sun. However, most people are unlikely to have experience dealing with the press so don’t rush into selling your story directly to any newspaper ….
Before you sell your story to a newspaper talk to Featureworld FIRST.
Why sell your story to The Sun via Featureworld?
* ensures your story is seen by the right editor at in the right department.
* ensures your copy is read back to you for your approval before it is printed in the newspaper
* Your deal will be put in writing and as we are paid separately for writing the story, you are paid all of that fee.
* Free independent advice. Read more about our free sell my story package with no fees to you.
* We make sure you are always paid. Payments from national publications can take months. But going via Featureworld means your cash is paid directly to your bank account within THREE days from publication.
* After your story has appeared in The Sun via Featureworld we can sell your story on to another newspaper, magazine TV and even abroad. You will be paid every time your story is printed, which can hugely increase your earnings!
Should you sell your story to The Sun or a different newspaper? Find out by contacting us here: SELL MY STORY
The Sun newspaper likes: Wacky and weird stories, unusual true life stories, news stories, sexy stories, stories about celebrities, amazing photos, shocking real life exposes.
Why sell a story to the Sun? It is Britain’s biggest selling newspaper, with an average circulation of over 2.6million copies a day.
The Sun is known for breaking exclusive news stories, sports-led and celebrity splashes. But The Sun also prints in-depth features and reports with a vibrant women’s section and a respected health section.
The Sun publishes seven days a week so when a story is placed with them, there are lots of opportunities to run it. Fabulous magazine is also part of The Sun. This magazine has won awards for its clever design and comes free with the Sun on Sunday.
In addition your story will appear on Sun Online, one of the UK’s biggest and brightest news websites.
The Sun champions ordinary peoples’ stories – and in the past has run notable campaigns such as Help for Heroes (help for those in the armed forces).
See a small selection of stories we’ve placed in The Sun newspaper below and click here for the latest Sun Stories via Featureworld.
Want to sell your story to another newspaper?
Click here: Sell my Story to a newspaper
Want to sell your story to a magazine?
Click here: Sell my Story to a magazine