Natalie Thomason’s story about how she almost lost her breast to a mosquito bite appears in TAKE A BREAK magazine.
Natalie’s horror story began on a holiday to Egypt with her daughter when she was bitten by mosquitos.
Nothing odd in that, but two of the bites on her breast then became infected and gangrenous with Natalie being rushed to hospital for emergency treatment. She almost lost her breast when it turned black – and had she left it any longer, she might have lost her life.
Natalie believes the bites became infected after she swam in the sea – she’d been told swimming in salt water would ease the itching.
Her compelling – but awful – story appeared over a page in Take a Break magazine with Natalie delighted we’d managed to place it in a newspaper, magazine and on TV. Through the Featureworld worldwide syndication arm, she has also appeared on national television in Germany.
Been bitten by an insect or another animal? Quirky real life stories like this are very popular not only with the UK press but also abroad. To find out if your story could be sold, contact us using the form to the right of this page >>>